Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week Eight of 23 Things

I could spend another couple months exploring the winners of the Web 2.0 awards, and I feel a certain amount of professional obligation to at least continue to enhance my grasp on this nebulous world. So far, I've looked at about 8 of them pretty closely, and there were some with which I was already acquainted to various degrees. Picking a favorite would be like choosing among many good fruits -- the season and the mood do count! Practically speaking, to which ones am I most likely to return?

Zillow, for real estate -- house hunting, etc. -- is one I might well recommend.

Farecast, for travel planning and fare comparisons -- again I would recommend.

Already I use Google Maps frequently. PeerTrainer has potential. And I was quite intrigued with Picasa and even Meebo, for personal reasons. Now I have to get out of my blog and keep exploring...

No comments: